Friday, December 10, 2010

Shoes.. Shhhh....

This month I seems like bought a lot of thing.. 
Hahaha.. Not seems like.. is 100% sure that I buy a lot.. 
Hahahaha... 
I think the thing that I bought a lot is SHOES... 
Don't know why this last month and this month my shoes keep on spoil and spoil.. 
First is I bought NIKE shoes.. Finally can get NIKE shoes for myself after so long time it being stolen by thief.. 
Hehehehe... ^^

Then come on is my working shoes spoil la... 
High heel spoil la.. 
bla bla bla.. Huh... =.=
 So i spent on it, is my NEED.. hahahaha.. 
I didn't " an wei " myself o.. 
hehehehe... 
Anyways, I still haven't find some high heel is nice... 
Searching.. ^^
I love high heel..

This week really f**k week.. 
Actually I'm not mind sharing what I know.. 
But you like to ask suggestion from me while you already have your own opinion and won't accept people opinion!! 
U know U like that will people felt sux??!!
Some more want me help u this and that.. 
Is Okay.. Old friend.. I already know your problem many years.. 
I should know what.. So should not feel sux cause get used of it..
Sigh.. I feel so tired + angry + mang zhang toward U.. 
Today some more call me and ask me after work rush back to help u make up...
WTF...
@#*&#^@#&^$*@$@
I really have nothing to say anymore.. 
For me, money can settle it nicely.. 
but..... 
is ok... over now!! 
and I'm done with it as friend role.. 
I will help if she need my help.. 
but please.. don't last minute and rely on my help.. 
I don't want do charity help so many many times.. 
Every time all those friend also same! 
Ask me teach and teach.. Then after know jor, 
They forgot me! 
Sigh.. 
Sharing is caring meh???
Used me then say bye bye to me after they know about it?
Hahahaha... Yea.. Friend.. 
This is Friend.. 
F**k off~ 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment