Here some summary of what I have done.. ^^
During 24 of Dec.. Everyone is busying of their date..
While me busying posting those invoices..
Hahahaha.. Cause my dear not accompany me celebrate..
But I'm okay with it.. As I understand he busy working..
Right after I finished work, I went back home..
Then I celebrate with my family..
^^ Is so warm.. I never celebrate xmas with my family..
We head to Green Apple Cafe..
At there, listen song, chit chat with my family..
And also playing card with my sibling..
Hahahaha..
About 25 of dec.. Also with family.. Hehehehe.. Have dinner with family.. Then go to Jusco to buy daily need..
^^
During 26 of dec.. My schedule is PACKED!
hahaha.. Morning right after accompany grandma and godfather have breakfast then bring my mummy and aunt go TS.
Hehehe.. Then today my boy is coming back..
Excited.. He coming back cause need to attend friend's wedding dinner..
Hehehehe.. Then 27 of dec he only need to go back..
So rush.. But is okay for us.. As we do enjoyed our time..
We appreciating every moment we have..
We go for The Ship.. Go to one U..
Hahaha.. Even though the time is rush.. but we are happy.. ^^
Too bad.. During 26 i bang the car..
Wuwuwu.. Sorry dear..
But now is ok..
just need to paint back the car color..
it will pretty back... ^^
-XOXO-

No comments:
Post a Comment