Friday, December 17, 2010

Pray Hard

Recently feel that do what also not smooth.. 
I need do some praying.. 
First thing I wanna say is I love you guys... My capri.. & my siss....
Sis.. U know well of my personality.. 
Every time I not in mood, I just need to calm down a while then I will be okay.. Or let me sleep.. Then the second day I will okay and forget about it.. ^^
p/s: Thanks you for the greentea red bean cake.. 
Is so nice... Hehehehe... Dessert keeps my moody away..

B.. I know U not feeling well at there.. 
I so wish to stay beside U and take care U... 
I feel myself " yao sam mou lek "
All I can do is keep on update your situation.. 
Care U and Pray for U.. 
It's going be alright, B.. 
Just take good rest on it.. And special take care of it.. 
I really feel wanna be your side.. T.T 
May my B get well soon.. very very soon... 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment