Wednesday, December 15, 2010

FUCK

Totally FUCK... 
Today in office already busy like hell.. I hate that newbie.. 
"U NO LONGER NEW IN OUR TEAM.. ALREADY WORKED FOR 2MTHS ++ BUT STILL ACT LIKE U JUST NEW IN 2WEEKS???!!!
FUCK OFF FROM MY SIGHT.. "
U think that u know those shortcut in SAP system like very geng?? U just make others people suffer due to your attitude.. 
I'm already sick of your attitude... 
people chat because they can finish their work in time.. 
but how about U???? 
U chat and chat... till 6pm still doing today due workflow.. 
=.='''
My teamlead just like shit.. 
not even go talk with him.. even my SA already complain.. 
I don't know how to tahan... 
tomorrow SY somemore on leave.. 
I going KI SIAO!!!!
Tomorrow got 300++ Workflow due.. 
I think I going mad tomorrow.. 
Just don't make me beh tahan then scold U like scolding Jon... 
So stresssssss....

Then suddenly due to our company badminton tournament not enough people then I being forced to take part.. 
Is so sudden.. Some more today got practice.. 
So I rush back home to change cloth n take racket.. 
Back home.. face someone who not in mood.. 
before this while i taking bus, i already not really in mood.. due to some issue.. 
Back home still want face those blackie face.. 
Then at night another one.. 
I'm so exhausted.. At office like tat.. Back home like tat.. Taught wanna have good chat, also turns out like that... 
I'm totally feeling fuck... 
Maybe today just not in mood talking to capri.. 
Both capri I also hard to talk.. 
I'm tired... I seriously tired.. 
already few days.. 
I just need some good rest... 
If can, I want sleep whole day.. Don't wanna wake up.. 

-XOXO-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment