Thursday, December 23, 2010

My offday

As 20th of Dec I already take leave earlier.. 
Before that already dated darl to go buy pressie.. 
Mana tau.. Got one pig MC for few days.. cannot tahan alone at there.. Then run back here.. 
Hahaha.. But I still manage go through with my plan ( Gift & Banana muffin ).. I bought the gift and go darl house make muffin.. ^^
But pig too clever.. Know what I going do.. wuwuwu.. No surprise.. hahahaha.. 
19/12 pig coming back.. 
Then 20/12 I go shop my own.. Then pig also shop his own.. 
Hahaha.. " fan tao hang si ".. 
hahaha.. 
At night our activities is watch movie and open Xmas pressie.. 
Hahaha.. We had watched " Due Date ".. Is nice and funny movie.. Like it.. ^^ 
After that, we back home then have our pressie session.. 
Hahaha.. 
Pig very "gan" geh.. Curi tengok my pressie to him.. 
Hahaha.. 
So guess what I gave to him? Hahaha.. Perfume.. My favorite.. 
Hahaha.. I bought Chanel Perfume to B.. ^^
I so curious of what B wanna give me.. Hahaha.. 
Before that, the hint given me is so... little.. 
hahaha.. 
When I saw the pressie.. I was like... shocked.. 
B gave me LONG CHAMP bag.. 
Thanks, B!!! Hehehe.. 
I like it.. The color actually is nice even though not in pink.. 
I like brown.. ^^ 
I appreciated it.. Muacks.. Love U B!!

Yesterday is Solstice Day ( Dong Zhi ).. 
Is family have dinner time together.. Hehehe.. 
Den pig join our Family dinner.. Hehehe.. 
Is so warm.. ^^ 
I hope B can feel our family warmth.. 
May our family all can stay happily and healthy.. ^^
B now can communicate well with mum and dad.. Hahaha.. 
and also grandma... Hahaha.. 
keep it on.. ^^

-XOXO-




No comments:

Post a Comment