Friday, December 31, 2010

PH

Tomorrow is public holiday.. 
but no effect on me.. 
So tired.. Is like work 2weeks non stop.. 
So tired... 
Tomorrow work.. New Year work... Sun work also.. 
Huh... I don't want ar!!!
Can at least let me rest 1 day?
this doesn't matter.. 
Till now.. 31/12/10.. I still not receive my salary yet... 
is it accenture going bankrupt? 
I think have 2 wait till 3/1/11 only have salary.. 
now have to pay car la.. service la.. loan la.. 
oh gosh!! 
can i just hide at home?? i don't want know anything.. 
Suffered!! Suan le.. No one will know...

Today we celebrate my dad's birthday... 
Hehehe.. He doesn't know we celebrate with him.. 
He just shocked saw us appear in front of door.. 
Hehehe.. we bought Chicken wing, mahlitong, ABC & CAKE!!
hehehehe.. is so nice.. 
eat together and laugh together.. 
I enjoyed with it.. ^^
Tomorrow we going to Green Apple cafe again.. Hehehe.. 
We didn't count down.. 
just sit down gather together~
but is more than enough.. 
no need pack at outside.. 
nice~ 

Now I don't want think much... 
I don't want think negative.. Don't want think too much.. 
Cold Cold night... T.T

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment