Monday, December 6, 2010

Battery Recharged

It's seems like i abandoned my blog for long time... 
Hahaha... Actually just few days... 
Erm... My last weekend schedule all about B, B & B!!!
Hehehehe... I like having vacation at B place.. 
Is so nice that sleep till I naturally wake up.. NO noise... No sound pollution.. Hehehe..
So my last friday we had watched Narnia with my sis.. 
The movie not really nice.. 
Kinda bored... 
Then night time - SLEEP... 
Cause after take medicine.. Both of us also sick.. 
sick babe.. ^^

Sat le? 
Erm.. I can't think of tim.. 
Eat lo.. Then home lo.. Hahahaha... 
Night time - Clubbing.. Cause Friend's bird day.. 
I first time so "bei"... 
Pity is my B... He have to take care me.. Hehehe.. 
B, Paiseh o~ ^^ 

Sun, B last day in Msia.. Hehehe.. 
so of cause also with B la.. Hehehe... 
Even though everyday just normal day, but I'm happy with it.. Satisfied.. ^^ I think B also think so geh~ 
So this weekend B recharged my battery.. ^^

This month will be last month of 2010.. 
Just three more weeks will end of 2010.. 
What I have achieved?
Life - My life now stable.. Greater actually.. Colorful..  Better than Before..
Career - Still the same since from Aug I keep on say want resign but I didn't do so. Hahaha... 
Relationship - I get rid of my previous relationship at last.. And I have U now, B.. Hehehe.. A great start.. Big change..

This year do happened a lot of things.. 
But I'm happy now.. at least I get rid of the gang... 
the gossip gang.. the bad thing..
Actually I do have to thank you to them.. 
I'm now not scare of gossiping of me or betraying of me or saying bad thing about me...
Actually as adult, but still acting like childish... Don't you guys feel funny? 
For me I felt annoying... I'm not mind of anything anymore.. Up to you guys what to do.. But bear in mind that it's have returns~ I believed on it.. 
Now I just want use heart treat my family ( BF included ^^ ) and my true friend.. Enjoy my life with them..
Who using true heart, I know it well.. 
I'm human.. I can feel it.. 
Word can't describe it.. When things is getting longer then you will see more.. know more.. 
But I'm not old.. Nyek x4.. 
I hope next year will be better and greater year for all my beloved Family & Friend.. ^^ 

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment