I'm very tired..
Super tired..
I know.. It's me sendiri cari geh..
yesterday 3 something only reach home..
I know I make B worried and waited me home.
Sorry.. T.T
Today Have great day with my family..
Today my throat very pain..
Even swallow saliva I also feel pain..
I have no appetite..
But, don't know why I eat a lot..
Maybe moody..
Early morning already wake up to work...
Then let those fucking people say me..
I really don't know that fucking newbie think what..
He just act like he very conservative??!!
I wear short pant cause today is OT day..
Then got mosquito bite me..
Then I told my darl since she sit beside me..
Then he pula voice out say " OF COURSE LA.. U wear so SHORT!"
Walau.. Where got??
I'm not wearing hot pant..
This nevermind lo..
Then when 12pm I off..
Then He asked me " wah... Go where wet ar?"
Then I said " No ar.. Later have high tea with my family "
Then he said " Hah.. Like that also need to make up.. "
Walau!! Did I step on his tail??!!
Why he keep on step on me??!
Can I scold him ask him shut up?!
I'm so tired..
Tired of entertaining..
I really exhausted..
Today whole day just cold cold..
I don't know what should I do..
Suan le ba...
Let it be..
I really have no idea..
Emo sei la..
SIEN!
Again & Again...
I mind.. But I can't do anything..
无奈!
对自己没有信心。。
我不懂该怎样想。。
我的心情不上不下。。
T.T
Again & Again...
I mind.. But I can't do anything..
无奈!
对自己没有信心。。
我不懂该怎样想。。
我的心情不上不下。。
T.T
-XOXO-

No comments:
Post a Comment