Friday, October 29, 2010

OH

Just read a note that share in FB.. 
the title is "OH" can hurt people... 
Seriously I agree with it.. 
The note wrote that a "OH" is a answer that no feeling.
When people comes to answer you with the "OH",
it's will make you don't know how to continue and make a full stop at there. 

So when comes to couple conversation, when one party answer "OH", it's will make your heart broken and have uncomfortable.. ( This is what the author says.. But I do agree with it.. Its happen when both not in good mood ) 

"OH" can makes people 无奈 & 冷..
When a people answer "OH" means he/she is angry and deliberately want make you angry.. 
So don't answer "OH" to the person that you really care... 
( Yea.. I agreed )

* all the words comes from the author*

Now here my update.. 
I seriously sick with my health.. 
1 month I don't know how many times I FLU FLU FLU!!!
I really sick with it... 
Make me fed up on myself..
Now my gum feel pain... Felt bengkak... 
I think is "yik hei" jor.. 
Again and Again.. 
I already drink more water... 
but still sick.. 
I'm tired with this.. 

-XOXO-





No comments:

Post a Comment