Monday, October 25, 2010

About US

I going start our story. 
Today is 251010.. 
So we actually couple for how long jor B? 
Hehehe... I actually don't know. 
We just "bang" together so naturally. 
Till we also don't know when. 
We make it as 18082010. 
hahahaha.. 
* is two pressie ya..* 

Start from 31072010, we stay apart. 
Seriously, that is my hardest time have korean food at DAORAE and FULLHOUSE ( I wish to go for long time )
I have to stand for holding my tears. 
Really super hard.. 
Hahahaha.. U surely think im having flu at that time. 
* Actually is already cried during taking my bath * 

At that time, I thought we just no longer will getting closer. 
So, the only communication is FB message. ( Cause he din have skype at that time )

Then sooner, SMS then SKYPE.. 

Till my birthday eve.. 17082010.. 
While 12AM, I still at outside drinking with anson, I received a call from B.. Opss.. That time still haven couple.. hahaha.. 
He greet me Happy Birthday & say will wait me home.. 
How nice... ^^
Then first thing I do when I reach home is switch on my lappy.. 
Then we chat & chat.. 
Then suddenly he ask me wait. 
Then he off his room light.. 
He take out one small cake and play birthday song.. 
I totally like "blank"... 
I really TOUCHED... 
Is so warm to my heart.. 
Thanks you B... Muacks.. 
From there, We started... 
Goes closer & closer & now become closest.. 

I really love the way we are.. 
We just so naturally get together.. 
Really didn't feel we know each others for 5years++.. 
Maybe before this I really don't know you..
All I know is you seems like know well me while I just know nothing bout U.. 
Till one day U start to tell me your story.. 
Then only I know bout U.. 
U really a well self protective.. 
hahahaha..

Our first trip is PD ( 6&7 of Oct 2010 ) 
We having good time at there.. 
We seems like does not do anything special, but we do enjoyed our time. 
The time being together is so precious.. ^^

Is so "nan tak" we can hold hand to go through our life as lover.. 
Its really din come to my mind before this. 
Cause as I think, he not my dream man.. 
hahahaha.. 
But... I'm wrong.. 
Sometimes I do think I really have usual with his way. 
Just like before this. I really can't stand for LDR ( Long distance Relationship )
but now, I do handle it well.. Hahaha... 
Not praising myself la..
But I do feel myself changed... 
^^ 
Bad girl goes good... 
Hahahaha... 
Till now we have been together for about 2months ++ ( more than that I think ) hahahaha... 
Is very sweet... 
He really different from others man.. 
I can't describe the feeling.. 
Is really different.. 
I just so into it now.. ^^
Everyday wake up, I thanks god that I still alive.. 
Still can loving my B & missing my B.. 
( except those angry time la.. If angry, how I wish can cubit his face on that time ) Nyek x4.. 
I lub lub my B so much.. 
I can't lose it.. 
So I'm appreciating bout us.. 
 & I do hope our love last till end of our life.. 
Hope both of us is the last one for each others and hold hands till we old.. ^^ 

-XOXO-




No comments:

Post a Comment