Today I very moody in office..
Luckily still got jie acc me "fai" wif me..
If not, I surely burst out..
Is such fucking mm song...
In the morning already have to rush for due workflow.
This nevermind..
But my heart just imbalance when some people have time to play..
Suan le.. I don't want mention..
Just mess up my mood..
After that, I have to face those fucker newbie..
WTF!!
I hope I can slap him gao gao..
What mean with " If SY not free, I wont ask u... "
WTF.. I really mind of this words..
If so not satisfied with my answer then don't ask me la..
What for ask me??
Yea.. I know..
Frankly, Everyone can see that the TL is more like SY..
I'm not mean to compare..
Just feel unfair.. Yea... This is human fate..
Then, those people will all goes to her..
It's make me feel uneasy..
It's so SUX...
Today she get "Averis Star Employee"...
Then everyone like....
=.=
I'm Tired...
How well I'm Doing is just NOTHING!
I really hope to change my working environment now..
Is too bad now still have to wait for my car...
I really sick of everyday go to office & see those fucking thing..
It's just make me everyday lazy entertain them..
I lazy wear mask when talking with them..
I really tired..
Yea.. I know..
This is social life..
I have to go through it..
SICK!!
-XOXO-

No comments:
Post a Comment