Thursday, October 28, 2010

Different

B yesterday really scared me.. 
Make me worried till insomnia.. 
But still okay.. 
I let him cool down sin.. 
then today morning message greet B.. ^^
Luckily he "warmer" a bit... 
Hahahaha... 
Then chat har chat har.. 
My B coming back~! 
hahahaha.. 
Cause can see inside B message got " hehe & haha " ( Which is my style.. Shh.. He being influence by me ^^ ) 
Then le.. I promised him let him release his stress then he pula make joke with me.. Hahahaha.. 
Ah B.. So funny hor~
U come back then U sei gang... hahahaha
 
Today my day is good.. Time passes fast.. 
Although B today a bit busy ( reply a bit slow ).. 
But nevermind.. Cause we always skype.. Hahahaa.. 
B today very naughty lo.. 
Keep on " zhat " me... 
B, U "zhek gun zhat" la.. 
Next week " lei zao ji sei ".. 
Nyek x4... 
This boy really make me... don't know how to say.. 
I'm actually happy with it.. Hahahaha... 
Make me fall deeper... 
but no longkang here ar.. 
Hahahaha.. 
Lub Lub~ 
 
Today I feel I'm wanna sick jor.. 
Fever like coming visit me.. 
I want Healthy.. 
B also same with me.. 
Also getting sick.. 
May US healthy always~
Both of us can't not sick o... 
Just can have love sick*.. ^^
*sweet*

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment