Sunday, February 20, 2011

Half Year

We just passed the 18 February 2011.. 
We just together for half year already.. 
Oh gosh.. The time so fast... 
And we didn't feel so.. 
We just feel that we just together right now.. 
Hahahaha.. So funny right? 
This is our miracle.. 
Know what, we turn ar turn ar.. 
Turn back to each others... 
Spent how many years to do that? 
I also don't know how long.. 

The fate is all being set by our dearest god.. 
Who u will bump to.. Who will become - Your Family, Your Lover, Your forever friend, Your enemy, Your stranger, Your passenger etc.. 
All is set! 
Honestly, till now, I still feel unbelievable that I with Jeremy.. 
Unpredictable.. The feeling is so strong till I cannot use wording to measure or describe.. 
I never feel the love strength till so strong before.. 
Is abstract.. But I can feel it by my heart.. My feeling.. 
Don't know because of me getting elder.. I will start to think of my future.. 
Actually girl is so easy.. They just want to "invest" their future in a guy.. 
While guy is just want to "invest" their happiness in a girl.. 
What I want is in future that I can provide a better living for my future family and my current family.. 
Is just our life.. We don't know we can live for how long.. 
So, we just can try our best to make everything in good condition or more better condition.. 
Recently my sista keep on mention about marriage.. about baby.. about family..
Maybe because of that, make me more think of my future want do what la.. want how la.. want this and that.. 
They keep on want me born baby to them.. 
Hahahaha.. Next time can let them take care.. then I can go shopping and have my tea time.. Nyek x4... 
Anyways, I just hope to maintain my relationship right now.. 
Don't want think too much.. I don't want get mess up with it.. Hehehe.. Hope everything can maintain this good relation or even make it better.. ^^

-XOXO-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment