Sunday, February 6, 2011

CNY 2011

From my last post, is kinda long time I didn't update my bloggie.. 
Today already 初四.. 
This CNY, from beginning is still okay.. 
But actually sad case begin.. 
This year, for rabbit.. just a bad year... 
Not to say I believe such myth.. 
But, now I do feel so.. 
In what field.. also not in good situation.. 
Yea.. Can said that this year is different.. 
cause I in relationship... Everyone know I'm in relationship.. 
When in hometown, everyone ask me when I wanna marry.. 
Kinda stupid question that ask me.. 
I still enjoy my life.. single life.. no burden... 
 Start from today, everything just started.. started to change.. 
I mean my mind.. my heart.. my thinking.. 
I have many things to face... 
to suffer... 

Don't know why.. 
I started hard to believe... 
I already don't know how to trust.. 
I don't want lose anything.. 
but.. something is out of control.. 
The hurt, is very pain... 
Let's see how it goes.. 
I can't see anything now.. 
I'm lost! 
Maybe I just need time to consider.. 
what should it goes.. 
I should put it aside.. 
enjoy my holiday 99... 
Call people to accompany me.. 
as if I alone, I surely will do something crazy.. 
Yea.. That's me.. 
whatever hurt that I give myself doesn't can compare with my heart pain.. 

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment