Sunday, February 20, 2011

Feb weekend

Today is sunday le.. 
My weekend going end soon.. 
This weekend I go to jogging with grandma, godfather, Theng & Syane.. 
Such so long time jog le..  
Kinda tired.. My leg like not mine.. 
After that, I met my dear, @Miao..
So long time didn't meet her.. 
Missed her.. 
Our meet, Is just have tea together.. 
And update our current activity.. 
 After worked, she kinda changed a lot.. 
I hope she is doing fine with her job.. 
After meet her, I go Sg Wang meet my sista & bro.. 
They accompany me go buy external hard disk & head phone.. 
All of us are very tired.. 
But, we still can laugh & have our lovely dinner.. 
So enjoyable my life if continuous like this.. 
I like it.. ^^ 

Now going midnight le... 
Don't know is it because of me tired.. 
I feel uneasy.. Heart not comfortable.. 
Don't know why.. 
cause I also don't know why.. 
Crazy.. Today I kek a bit .. 
Please forgive.. 
-XOXO-




No comments:

Post a Comment