Here my blog is changed... ^^
Here thanks to Syane... Who helped me do that..
So lovely.. So love my blog.. ^^
Long time didn't update my blog..
During my Ballentein Day, I celebrate with my lovely sista & bro..
We had enjoyed our day to have dinner together..
Talk & Laugh together... Haeng bog~
Hehehe... Oh ya.. I get a surprise from my B..
Dulu Dulu, he already say won't buy flower during special day.. Cause not worth & expensive.. Then hor.. During morning, got one uncle holding a bouquet of flower standing in front of door..
I thought is others people geh.. So I try to open the door and tend to pass the flower to that person.
Surprise is I saw is my name.. OH GOSH.. Is mine geh..
I cannot think of that.. Then saw it from JEREMY..
I just shocked.. Ah B not say won't buy flower during special day meh? But... Hahahaha.. B, U are surprised me.. But I like it.. ^^
Then, the second day my lovely B coming back from SG.
We have our date.. Make our day packed..
Firstly go 1U have movie..
Then we go The Curve have our dinner..
Then movie again.. Although packed day, but I love it.. ^^
U make my day, B..
Love U~
-XOXO-

No comments:
Post a Comment