Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My OffDay

I take 17th & 18th as my off day.. 
Suppose 17th, I already date my dear Cannie go out Shop.. 
But during morning she called me say she migrain and have to FFK me.. 
So a bit mess up the plan.. 
Then I decided shop alone.. As I go bangsar boutique, I think alone should be okay.. 
Hahahaha.. Is time to be a bit independent, Yean.. 
But I met Viv in FB... 
Then she say she free to meet me up at there.. 
So we met there.. & I managed to grab some clothes.. 
Thanks God that the cloudy day.. 
Hahahaha.. God really sek me a lot.. 

18th.. I go do hair cut & color.. 
I keeping my length.. As I want keep long hair now.. 
Kinda bored with short hair.. As what short hair I tried before.. 
Then I go kota damansara met Viv.. 
Hahhaha.. 
This two offdays really thankful cause got VIv.. 
Thanks, Viv.. ^^
Both of us have bought something on 18th means today.. 
Today got sunshine.. cloudy.. 
No rain.. ^^
So nice... Nice weather... 
This year.. What I bought totally girlish.. 
Is time to change the style line.. 
hahahaha...
I think I have to stop the spending flow.. 
If not, I will declare bankruptcy soon.. 
Hahahaha.. Sounds serious.. 
How nice if god drop some money when I open my eyes tomorrow.. Hahahaha.. 
Now better go put higher my pillow to have sweet dream.. 
 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment