Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Boy Big Day

Fuiyoh.. I like so long time didn't update my blog.. 
hahaha.. Right after packed day which is my PH also need to work, I decided take 3days leave.. hahahaha.. 
this is also because my boy going birthday.. so... 
nyek x4.. 
During 5th of Jan.. I on leave.. I go buy those cake ingredient.. then at night, after darl off then go her house make cake.. 
So sorry to my darl & Hilary.. 
Cause because of me.. they late sleep.. which is second day have to work.. 
but I got make extra cake for them.. 
on that day I make coffee butter cake & cheddar cheese cake.. 
I guessed B know I make for him.. but he said he didn't think of it.. hahaa.. a small surprise to him.. 
Then 6th of Jan is his big day.. I go find him.. 
Then we go for dinner and movie.. 
Hehehe.. Hope B enjoyed his birthday.. ^^
During weekend we go malacca with our luen mou gang.. 
kinda rush actually.. 
In night, B need to go back le.. 
See he so tired.. heart also pain.. 
Don't know why.. every time after B go back, I sure sick one.. 
Is my problem or B problem? Hahaha.. 
I also don't know.. I just don't want always sick and sick.. 
I want healthy... just that simple.. 
May god bless us.. 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment