Today in the early morning, my leg was cramping and I cannot move my leg..
Huh.. is both leg also cramp..
Is so painful.. I dislike those feeling.. Cause I had tried before my leg cramp at the same time then neither can move or shout..
Scary..
So when reach office.. Don’t know why.. I just lazy entertain my colleague..
Is so tired to entertain them.. Maybe because of yesterday incident.
I know is none of others problem.
Just one person’s characteristic.
I just hate that person attitude..
Maybe everyone treat it as “kind” characteristic..
But for me, I feel annoying. Is sometimes like making people fed up on it..
Yea.. I know that person does not mean to be that..
But so big jor.. Still act like a baby.. Is kinda make people sick..
Sometimes I feel what that person doing is sometimes that attract people..
Yet that person is “dan chun”..
I don’t know what should react to her..
Now my working environment just will make people lazy..
Lazy till make me drag and drag…
So now since the environment does not suit to me..
And the income I always complain with..
So… better moving forward..
I now brave enough to type resignation letter..
& I planned to throw during 27 of Jan..
But what I know now is SY tender resignation letter already..
Then I cannot tender..
WTF..
I have to drag till middle of Feb only can throw I think..
Ok lo.. because of my darl..
I appreciating what she treat me..
I do love this friend… I believe our friendship won’t stop right after I resign..
Today just get shocked.. Yuan lai she treat me like tat..
So long time does not have a friend like tat scold me..
I feel the warmth.. hehehe.. Love u darl.. ^^
Hope in 2011.. I can have new start..
& good luck always right beside me..
God bless.. ^^
-XOXO-

No comments:
Post a Comment