Sunday, January 2, 2011

first day of 2011

In the first day of 2011.. What am I doing? 
Working lo.. Except that still can do what.. 
Seriously.. I fucking mind working during PH.. 
working on 1/1/11 is not over.. 
Over is 2/1/11 I also need to work.. 
Sigh.. I really going mad.. 
Nope!! Is ALREADY MAD.. 
I reach office on 8AM!! 8AM!!! 
Oh gosh~ So early.. 
From yesterday.. I already know today going work till 8PM... 
Is okay.. I already expect won't sharp sharp 8PM go home.. 
But I really don't know I will work till 11PM... 
OMG!!! I really siao!! 
Totally is going mad~
My mood today just up side down.. Go up very fast.. Go down very fast.. 
Is so unpredictable.. 

Because of not having good chat in my chatting.. 
All I want just cool down.. 
I already in fire.. I really hard to control my mood.. 
Everything around me, I just feel hate.. 
I hate this n that.. 
Not I wanna treat whole world people as my enemy.. 
Just that I cannot stop the mood.. 
So let me cool is better for all of us.. 

Is so fuck is everyone wait for few workflow.. 
Every month end also like that.. 
Then TL face macam charcoal.. 
like very busy.. sigh.. 
I really have no idea.. Why my TL will like tat??
Wuwuwu... 
I really sick of this job.. 
Hope to release myself soon from there... 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment