Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend

This weekend, I filled the precious time with my B.. 
B is back.. 
This weekend is kinda different.. 
Cause he meet my family.. 
Hahaha.. Hope my family's "craziness" does not afraid him.. 
But of course.. What i mean with craziness is our warmth.. 
That's family warmth~ 
Don't know why my family gun all aiming me.. 
so bad.. T.T
Should be him what.. hahahaha.. 
Anyways still nice dinner.. ^^

B, thanks for this weekend.. 
Thanks for candylicious.. 
Thanks for "pig rabbit"..
As this pig rabbit is you.. So whenever I'm not happy with it, then that pig rabbit will very "cham"...
Hahahaha... 
Kidding.. I very sek "him" one..

Tomorrow going monday.. 
B will going back to Singapore.. 
Every time after spent time with B, 
I will feel bad.. 
Of course that's sweet beside bad.. 
I feeling bad cause apart from him.. 
Even though I should be get used of it.. 
but.. I still not usual with it.. 
Anyways, I'm very lucky already.. 
That's why I appreciated it.. 
Thanks god.. ^^

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment