Thursday, November 11, 2010

The only one

Yesterday I read someone blog.. 
hahahaha.. 
Family dinner gathering.. 
Guest pula.. 
Hahahaha... 

No longer be guest jor.. 
hahahaha.. 
is be one part of our family.. 
I do wish this.. ^^
Honestly, I do hope this guy is d only one who can go through my remaining life.. 
 We cannot say who suit to who.. 
As god create us to be unique..
All in relationship need tolerate.. 
I believe when we have heart to each others, there will be easier path to walk by.. and go through all challenges..
Everything can be 培养 one.. 
I do believe when one person closer to another person, time by time, both of them will have same similarity.. 
Hahahaha.. 
I believe that.. ^@^
And one thing.. 
We do feel we are connected.. 
We are Linked! 
So miracle.. ^^
B, I do happy have U.. 
*Appreciating.. 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment