Monday, November 15, 2010

Raining

Today whole day also raining day.. 
Have to say that I dislike raining.. 
Raining just make my day blue.. 
My plan today is go kota damansara walk around.. 
Then back home have dinner.. 
But too bad.. 
Jie they all come around 4 something.. 
So when they come already start raining.. 
Is okay.. We still going.. 
Reach Kota damansara.. We just managed go 1 shop.. 
After that heading to IKEA..
Then go to damansara village have our steamboat dinner.. 
not bad.. ^^

Today I just feeling so weird.. on... 
I don't know how to describe.. 
I know.. If I ask, I have nothing as the answer.. 
Huh.. I just hate this kind of feeling.. 
But I can't do anything.. 
I don't know what's happening... 
No idea.. No comment.. T.T
We just have nothing to talk.. 
Seriously, I dislike this.. 
Arggggggggggggggggggg.........

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment