Today is sunday!
Tomorrow working day again..
sigh~
I really not feel working.. keep on sit & face the computer..
Make me feel so sick with it..
But what to do.. This is life..
Yesterday I whole day stay at home..
Phew.. So guai hor..
Hahahaha... But one day stay at home I still okay with it..
Huh.. Talk about yesterday, my aunt la.. my mum la.. my uncle la..
Say me is getting FAT..
WHAT??!!! I'M FAT!!!
Seriously I cannot take this..
How sad am I when I hear that..
I know.. I feel myself is fat jor..
but it's seems like getting fat..
I can't accept it..
T.T
What suppose I do except on diet..
do exercise..
Seriously I do agree that in the world does not have ugly women, just have lazy women..
hahah.. Yea.. I admit that I'm kinda lazy..
but now I totally sick of it, so I'm going work hard on it..
SO PLEASE.. Those devils, Don't seduce me with delicious food..
Say NO to oily food!!
Fat just make me no mood! even bad mood!
FAT, I want kill u all!!!
Ki siao.. Hahahah...
-XOXO-

No comments:
Post a Comment