What do you think if your bf keep on liking a girl picture or status... which he just know not more than one mth?? I think if it happens on me, I have to being question! Must be warn cannot do that... fair??? Lol... figures out... yea.. nothing... but u just create sensivity space between us...
You promised to call me once off.... So did you do so? Nooo..... just go to fb & start liking n commenting that girls picture... what do you think then?? Is ok
.. I called 10++ times.... none of it being answered... what the lame reason.... Inside the cab... cannot ans fon... fon in the pocket.... too pack... lol....
So before patch back what you have promised me then??? No more like last time... will be more responsible... so u promised to call but in the end not even dare to ans my call?? Dont it looks like familiar?? Yea... I already getting mad & im throwing those fucking attitude to u... u just cannot imagine if I were in accident n ppl keep on calling u n u not ans it... at that moment everything is too late.....
Patch back one month.... still same issues. .. nothing can do anymore... I really tired n stressful with my work & the uncertainty.... unsecured....
Thats why... our ended conversation just there... I have nothing to say anymore....
My P havent come... is so stressful.... damn it!!!! I hope it wont come... I wan see how it smashed the situation.. how to push the situation....

No comments:
Post a Comment