I dont know what should I do anymore...
I felt wan to shut down myself...
Im too stressful...
My work.... is sux.... those downline is so..... terrible... I really felt vy lebih here... I so hard to breath....
Then go home.... face them.... I hav to let go my work problem.... not even want talk.... but another problems raise up.... this family cannot get along that family... then make it like... got u no them... got them no u... is really sick... I being put in middle.... settle this n that... for the JB stuff... gao dim this n that... then now pG again an issue... dont want ask... already know she wont go, why not just ask... u guys dunno what gdma feel... u guys just not stay with her.... sometimes I felt pity on her... I know I sounds like side her.. but be daughter hav to be respect right... yea... this is our familys culture... mouth like to say others, when others ppl say them then fight back la... argue la... arggggg.... so sick!
I already faced so much thing... why my bf just cannot be tolerate... cannot be caring... plus my period not yet reach... the worriness the stressness is like a burden on me..... I just felt release toward him... just want he know the real of me... but.... I get is my attitude is sux.... I throw evting towards him.... I sound him.... yea... first thing promised me that.. during the emo period before I get period.. why more tolerate on me... but now tell me.. I cannot ev mth also emo... u tot I want to be like this?? If u cant take it then go find guy be ur gf... I really felt hopeless... so sick so sick... mentally sick...physical going sick soon... pls send me into tanjung rambutan.... I think I will be happy in there....
致青春
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment