Thursday, June 23, 2011

Speechless

 It been such long time I didn't update my blog... 
Sigh... I already don't know what to update... 
Erm.. At new workplace.. 
Is better than the ex co.. But, I missed the ex co environment.. 
There will be better.. Happening.. At least won't bore of the workflow.. 
Here, Is okay with the workflow, but the people there look at us with one kind.. 
Sigh.. 
I really have no idea what should I do now.. 
Is so bored at there... 
Now my life really bored... 
work - home - work - home... 
money not enough use... 
Sigh... Many thing I want buy, also can't get it... 
I don't know where is my money... 

I bored with my life doesn't mean I bored with my relationship.. 
Don't misunderstand. 
Everyone also having stress.. Have their things to solve.. 
But I already try so hard not to stress U... 
But, I don't know what should do.. 
U make me lost direction... 
Sigh... I just like a sheep that forgot the direction to go back... 
I don't want any argument anymore... 
Tired of it... 
But, we so easy fight recently... 
I don't know what happen to us... 
No comment... 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment