Sunday, July 24, 2011

Long Long Time

Such a long time I didn't update my blog... 
hahahaha... 
Kindly lazy online... 
Errr.... 
What to write le?? 
Recently of me... FAT!! & LAZY!!! 
hahaha... 
In the company, all things is manual... 
can consider learn something that is different.. 
but I do dislike my colleague.. those people are not easy to mix up... 
Can imagine that, I'm the youngest in the team... 
all people I really hard to have nice talk... 
maybe got gap.. hahahaha... 

This month can say consider long month... 
As I have to wait another 3weeks only can meet my B... 
such a long days to go... T.T
He keep on scaring me about the plan of my birthday... 
hahaha.. i wonder whats in his mind... 
but he smart enough to cover EVERYTHING... even though I chok him... Sigh.. hahahaha... 

Since last year birthday is a sad & simple birthday for me...
I just hope everything will be nice and happy for this coming birthday... hehehehe... 
but of cause, this year have u with me...  
& I won't forget that I also have lovely family with me... hahaha... 

so wait & see o... ^^ 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment