Its been almost one month that I didn't update my blog...
All this can be conclude that I'M LAZY...
Hahaha.. I lazy to direct to my blog..
Recently, my life get changed...
As I changed job..
Erm.. Many things in new..
new environment.. new jobscope... new rules...
Now Im still in learning stage...
absorbing all those important stuff...
Sigh.. I really feel that in my previous company I didnt learn anything except data entry..
So when I go to new company, same thing but I know nothing...
So everything is back to zero..
During April, Many thing has been happened.
Good thing is we celebrating my gdma birthday...
together with my boy..
So happy...
Everything just goes naturally...
I do happy and appreciating it...
Time passes faster...
Now already in May...
Is so fast we going to June, July, Aug, Sept..... Dec..
Then will go into year 2012...
Imagine that..
Really fast... Fast till we cannot feel it...
So guys, appreciate what U guys have now...
Cause U dont know when the time will take everything from u..
which u might be regret...
As now whatever I do, I will not let myself get regretted..
So I love my Family, and U...
-XOXO-

No comments:
Post a Comment