Today wake up kinda earlier..
As I scare I'm late for first day... No parking... etc..
Not really have sleep yesterday...
So today kinda not willing to wake up...
So tired... Eyes are swollen..
What to do.. I'm exhausted...
Not have enough rest...
My First day kinda very bored..
As I'm attending Orientation...
Superb bored...
So half time i cabut lari...
Go my office find my boss..
Cause they having briefing about the AP process..
So I go to get know more about my jobscope..
Is kinda different as this company SSC just haven't go live..
So I have to learn from A to Z...
Is totally different as in Averis I also don't know what I'm doing..
learn nothing..
hahahaha.. At least this can let me know more so next time go for others company I have added my advantage..
Hope my career goes smoother... ^^
p/s: I just hope my nightmare not to come find me... Just hope the phobia get away from me.. Its doesn't related about TRUST.. Is related of my feeling... No offend..
-XOXO-

No comments:
Post a Comment