Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Human Being

I just resigned for no longer.. My last day still long time to go.. 
But I already cannot tahan in my working place.. 
Those colleague really sux.. 
Is okay if u guys want have secret - secret.. 
But can u guys think also beside u guys feeling? 
I'm not mind with u guys not share your secret.. 
But, can don't want let me feel that I'm transparent at my seat. 
I'm not comfortable with it.. 

Before I resign, it's does not so obvious.. 
But when I resigned, then those who know it treat me differently.. 
especially WZ.. 
I'm totally sick with it.. 
Now U, V & H is in a gang.. 
& I don't feel to interrupt.. 
But when I think of u tell me that " everyone leaving me.. SY leave me.. Now u also leave me.. No ppl here jor.."
U are talking bullshit... 
Why I use heart to treat u, while u act like that? 
When u throw your temper to me during I say i want to resign, i thought u are care for me.. 
Sigh.. I really don't know how to differentiate.. 
Not I want to blame.. When HL transfer to our team, everything just different.. I very dislike the feeling.. She is XXXXX... 
Let it be.. 
All I want now is leaving... 
I'm done with those stupid attitude.. 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment