Sunday, March 6, 2011

First weekend of March

Yesterday I so "guai" stay home and chasing my drama.. 
So today I had decided to go out have a hunt of something.. 
So today who's hang out with me? 
Hahahaha.. My lovely sista.. ^^
Such a beautiful day.. Of course still hot weather.. hahaha.. 
But at least it doesn't rain.. ^^ 
Find parking we have our joker - YT.. 
Hahahaha.. Even takes long time to find 1 parking.. but we didn't get frustrated.. hahahaha.. thanks you theng.. ^^ 
Then we have short chat time during our tea time.. hahahaha.. 
such a good talk for us since we so long time didn't gather together.. 
After that.. Is our time walk around.. 
I know The Curve nothing much for us to shop.. But is more than enough.. Hahaha.. We have bought something for ourselves.. 
And we are happy... ^^ 

Oh ya.. Today something surprised me.. Long lost friend suddenly find me chat.. 
Kinda surprise.. 
But because of her, me and another friend is forgiving each other.. 
and knows who is the person who making fake statement behind us.. 
Anyways, is already over.. Is past.. 
I already letting it go.. Cause now I'm moving forward to pass my life.. 

1033PM.. I blog cause I have nothing to do.. 
Feel wanna throw something in here.. 
Don't know why.. Today feel weird of someone.. 
I just have some feeling on it.. But I don't know what's happening.. 
If that person not wish me to know, then I ask also not use, right? 
Yea.. All I can do is sleep early tonight as tomorrow gonna fast colleague... 
Sigh.. Sure they will ask why I quit... 
Hope tomorrow will be my good day as I don't want MONDAY BLUE visit me.. 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment