Sunday, March 6, 2011

Enough

I really don't know how many times i should remind and remind and remind.. 
A dinner is from 8++PM till this hour 11PM... 
How nice... 
What this about? 
Yea.. I get nothing sms from U.. 
Changed & Changed!! 
See... Is already proven that when a friend at your side, you always forget me!! 
Why when I go out with my friend I have to bear in mind that you at home waiting me and I have to update where am I?? 
All I tell you is just don't want you worried.. And know where I going.. Who I with.. 
I don't know how long we have this PROBLEM... 
All I know is you just have dinner.. 
I don't know who u with.. Don't tell me " who else... Sure F**""
Everything also need I guess, U are expecting me to think much.. 
That's it!! 
LDR is need trust.. Yea.. but, it also need 交代 as we cannot meet often.. As u already know, I very need people 交代!
I'm not waiting as you not wish me to do so.. 
Nite! 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment