Friday, September 17, 2010

New Journey

After I abandoned my "BLOGGIE" for so long time,
is time to move on my life with new journey.
Can says that,
after few months everything is changed now.
People~ Friends~ Career~
Everything just happen too fast.
 

About People, I met someone.
Seriously I knew him for 5years++. >.< 

He kinda different from others guy that I met. 
Although we know each others 5years++ but recently we just get to know each other deeper.
I love that. ^^
I just hope he is the right guy that I'm waiting. 


About Friends,
Seriously I do blocked my secondary schoolmate.
I just want get rid of those bullshit.
I can't even can stand in those shit situation.
Those friends is still mind with my past,
all I can do is just let them Be and let them go.
Before this, I really thought Friends is whole life.
When U got Fate make friend with one person, It means whole life.
But, Im WRONG!!
Just those friend who not mind about you, Not mind bout your past only can be friend.
I have learned that, Friend who is true from heart, it will treat us different.
This is true, & I want say is FRIEND DOESN'T MEAN EVERYTHING.
Friend not as important as FAMILY.
So those Friend who mind of me, I just let them be.

About Career,
is so fast that I worked almost 1year and 3months is coming.
Time really passes fast.
Time does not wait us.
Times wont stop to wait u sad or happy.
No matter how, the time still will pass.

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment