Today I go have movie with my colleagues.
Its first time go out with them.
Not bad.. ^^
Actually today I have mood to club and drink.
But, too bad.. I didn't have any friend around me.
This should be sad, right?
At last, have one guy ( Kaibin ) which also my X called me and asked me for drink.
Just both of us only. Kinda Bored with it.
Cause I also didn't have much topic talk with him.
Then I told My B that kaibin ask me for drink.
He like not happy with it.
He said " Can I say NO? "
Others people sure think he is ctrlling me.
But, I know what he feel.
He said he don't want control me.
Just he dislike I go out with my X.
Hahahaha..
Should I feel sweet?
kinda, I admit.
Hehehehe.. >.<
At last, I rejected Kaibin offer.
End up, now i stay at home blogging.
Actually is okay for me.
Cause I also dislike he meet with his X.
So it is FAIR..
Today is 18 of Sept already.
I hope time comes faster.
So my B back to Msia then we can meet up and hang out.
*Happy*
Oh ya, Today was my first time my sis help me wash my hair. hahahaha..
My aim is don't want mess up my make up.
At last, the water still wet my face.
hahahaha...
But, I'm happy with it.
So sweet u guys. ^^
-XOXO-

No comments:
Post a Comment