Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nonsense

If u think im nonsense just go ahead.. before that let me tell u one story...
The day we back from malacca... we go met kenneth n diffeny.... before that u know whats happening... already angry.. u reach there.. happily chat with her... Kenneth keep on looking... but.. the way u talk is so damn different... u r exciting... maybe u just dont notice that... the way u sitting is... ur body r infront close to diff.. while I at ur back... if u think im sensitive go ahead.. but outsider is clearer than u.. even kenneth also keep on looking u both... u think u r nothing doesn't mean others think the same... if same thing happens on me.. I wonder how u feel... I lazy explain much... u wan say im nonsense go ahead... I dont feel finding u.. juz do whatever u r happy with... life is too short to make us tired... just enjoy ur new life...

No comments:

Post a Comment