Thursday, December 20, 2012

Miserable

Seriously I can't stand of the stress that pushing me right now... when I started to hate one thing, no matter how nice the thing, I wont give a fuck.... it do appliable to every aspect.
My life is so damn miserable right now.. I really tired to move on... Everyday wake up, is like I bringing a tired shell to work... De motivated! 
Is fine that analyst resign... now my problem no longer stick at the resignation of those analyst... Is im so tired handling this stupid finance... is like ghost not like ghost... human not like human.. im fine with learning... I can learn those manual finance which is different from my previous experience... but I dont like to do those ppl dislike... Local finance dislike SSC... what for to force ppl... now like playing catching game... catch our error... make it bigger... what for??? Thats y the cultures here is damn shit! Politic conflict...
Everyone have their stress... no matter u go where, stress still there... even at SG work stress still the stress... depends how u cope... I dont like when back home I still hav such anonymous stress....
How I wish before sleep, every stress I can release out.. then the next day will become better... ya! Im robot... I will not tired.. u will tired.. u will need sleep... I no need sleep... if u cant do what u promised then dont promised! Want sleep then go ahead... dont give empty promise... says that will awake later or bla bla... one two days is fine for me... not till 3 or 4 days also same! I really frustrating... why my life will have such thing happens on me...
Im tired with all those things... I wish to format my life... delete everything & start over again... u think is small matter, but it does not apply on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment