Saturday, April 14, 2012

Current

I have no idea what happened currently..
Maybe timing really a matter...
Our timing just goes wrong...
I have no idea how to maintain..
I doesnt want to look back, but it forces me to look back...
Back is just all memories... No matter bitter or sweet, it just there...
No matter how i wish it to be, it cant be anymore..
Maybe it just waiting me..
Waiting & waiting...
There is something which make it changed...
Thought not there... Passion not there..
This is sux... & sick...
What the hell im having??!
Im sad to tell the truth to myself...
Maybe i just need time to accept it and be brave...
I can be tough, i can be strong..
But not this time...
I have lost it...
No idea when it will come back...
No idea... No comment... Cant think..
Dont judge me by what u think of me.. Dont judge me on what im doing...
Think something wider... Something farer...
Think of my way...
As i know what on u...
Feelings is feelings...
Love is love...
Love can be hate... As there is care inside... Before blaming how childish u are, before blaming how bad the attitude, please think, what make this... Everything just have their reason..
Is time to find out and tell...
Im trying so hard...
Anyways it wont be one side who work out.. There have to comes with two side...
I didnt say you not work hard...
Just have to stop and think..
What make this instead of avoiding...
Balance yourself and Think which role u are right now.. The only way is balanced... And managed it...
Im always willing be there for u.. Share everything.. It takes time.. Bt now story already start " once upon a time...." so... I cant do anything...

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment