Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nothing

It been two month ++ didnt update my blog.. 
Kinda busy... Busy till I feel the stress... 
Recently, I just not me.. 
I dont want become so sensitive.. 
I dont want become so fan... 
Is not me... 
Just, the feeling is driving me crazy... 
I really dislike the coldness.. 
But, where i can express my feeling??
No one will understand.. No one know what Im thinking... 

Sadness, I just can keep in heart... 
During working time, I just try to concentrate my working... 
During home, I just try to concentrate on others thing... for eg: i watch movie.. drama... tv... 
just make myself busy... 
During Night time, Is really sux... 
I just dont like lonely night... 

U might dislike what Im thinking... What Im doing.. 
I just.. feeling not good with now.. 
Is okay u not understand... 
Just if really have anything there, do let me know... 
I dont want anything like last time happen.. 
U want to be simple, U thought I dont want? 
I do want.. I want a simple love.. 
Just like barney song.. 
I love you, you love me.. we are happy family.. 
Just that easy... 
Maybe u dont know recently u kinda ignored me.. treat me coolly.. 
not to say not care me.. just.. the feeling is different... 
every changes have their reason.. 
I dont know what happen... 
I dont know why i having such feeling... 
Bt I do believe my 6th sense.. 
T.T
No matter how, I will try to protect my love.. try to fight the obstacles.. 
Just hope that everything back to normal.. 
Anything comes to me, I will try my best to accept.. 
God, please give me strength... 
At least, give me strength to accept the truth... 

-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment