Monday, June 10, 2013

Memory

Memory is definitely killing me...
Every night when I missed him... I started to look at those old times pictures.. I know it doesnt bring any meaning to him anymore... Why am I still looking on it... I really have no idea... I thought he will be my last love... I thought after second time we can go through all obstacles... why everything just can be a dream without coming true? Yea... No trust... Yea.. Uncertainty... He used to be my man... Only man.. Used to create our very own memories... Why he can be so easily thrown it away? Yea... my temper be the main reason... Yea... his freedom be the main reason... I understood everything... I just cant think of... why it happened again... Yeap.. One sentence : wasting time is totally insane... when u saying that did u ever think of how I feel... 3years change to one word wasting time... Sighhh... love can be so... yi hei... say no means no... No more U turn... No more faith... All just left fucking memories... thats enough to kill me off... U makes me scare to fall in love anymore... U broken my heart so deeply... Thanks for loving me 3years... Thank u to say that u wasted ur time 3 years on me... On my family... I truly can know... Love is frustrating me... Pieces of my heart dropped in everywhere... every memories.... RIP my heart... T.T 

No comments:

Post a Comment