Sunday, December 4, 2011

Year ENd

Depressing... Frustrated... 
Arggggg.. I just want these feeling get rid of me. 
I'm sick with this... 
Really make me emo.... 

I just want happily go through all my day... 
but why seems like so hard... 
I not manage to get what I want... 
I not sound myself demanding... 
But, I just want whats belongs to me... 

U know... I hate being ignore.. 
I hate those feeling.... 
I dont like be lonely... 
but, why u guys will make me feel so.... 

Sigh... :( 
I just want caring... As I care u guys as my important person... 
but... it seems not like what I think. 
Should not expect much.. I know that... 
Accept everything that comes to me... 
I do agree " what goes around, comes around".. 
but... For me.. it does not happen... 

Good Try... 
I hope next year will be fine for me.. 
At least a good beginning and brand new year for me... 
As I dont like myself passive.. 
Is demotivated. 
I should find something to motivate me.. 
Make my wildness comes to me... 
Light up my life... 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment