Friday, September 16, 2011

Mid of Sept

Today is 16.09.2011... Malaysia Day... 
Hahaha... Nothing do with me except I have holiday... 
What the special of this holiday.. 
I have no idea... except I can wake up late nothing else I can do... 
Imagine I total I have 3days holiday... 
Fucking long huh... 

Guess what.. I started emo.. emo.. & emo... 
What I want to do.. is cannot make it... 
I want movie... All friend - some back hometown la... some got bf accompany la... 
Is feels that.... not a good feeling... 
I didn't mean want my friend no BF... 
just that it makes me feel alone... 
I started to envy... 
I started feel alone... 
How good now I need to work... 
at least some colleague with me... 

I feel want go out walk... alone? Yea... Maybe... 
but go out, see those couple... those family... damn... Sigh... 

I lazy to write in blog... 
i rather keep everything in myself... 
Not feel sharing to anyone... 
Yea, this minute I can smile with u.. 
Do u feel that smile is true from heart?
Don't say others, I also doubt of myself.. 
I lost myself.. 
Yea.. I already don't know what I really like.. 
What I need now... 
I just keep on force myself get used of this feeling... 
Make myself immune... 
Yea.. Maybe after immune, I will no feeling anymore... 
Faded.. 

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment